Job Description :
- Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
- Supports the Construction Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Quality matters.
- Assesses the implementation of the Quality Plan and Quality Control Plans on the site.
- Allocates Quality Control personnel to the various areas of site activity.
- Supervises inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Evaluates the qualifications of inspection personnel.
- Supports the construction roles in the management and control of subcontractors.
- Supports and participate to all the internal/external audits.
- Supervises the correct equipment calibration management activities.
- Cooperate with the Project Quality Engineer (PQE) to analyses of non conformities.
- Supervises inspection of defect renewal and welding.
- Train and develop site QCE and execution engineer in quality assurance / quality control
- Distribution of ISO procedures documents to site and departments.
Contact Person : Mr. Priyank Deshmukh
Contact Email Id : email@example.com
Contact Number : 022 4025000