- Looking after the movement of finished goods from Vendor to CWH/RDC/Branches
- Arranging mode of transport for movement of goods Vendors to CWH, CWH to RDC / WHs, WHs to Customers, reverse logistics.
- Close co-ordination with Vendors, CWH In-charge, suggest alternate modes of transport whenever necessary.
- Effective management of transportation budget allocation keeping in mind expected inflation in fuel and other costs
- Drive cost saving initiatives Y-O-Y basis
- Creating centralized process of appointment of transporters and fleet owners.
- Finalization of Contracts with transporters and Periodical Reviews of the same.
- Setting service level agreements
- Processing of Transporters Freight Bills & arranging for release of payments
- Procedure for Lodging / Settlement of transit claims on Transporters and Insurance claims
- Procedure for recovery of penalty charges from Transporters
- Creation and implementation of SOPs to bring transparency in system.
- Daily decisions-making and / or obtaining relevant Approvals must be documented and aligned with Audit requirements for better justification and replies upon periodic Internal Audits.
6. Setting up Transporter Performance Evaluation system
- Vehicle Placement, Transit Time, Safety of Goods delivered
- Design Transporter Rating System
- Active co-ordination with IT Department for development of various commercial related improvement modules
- Implementation of developed modules for process improvement.
- Ensuring tracking of consignments and visibility for internal controls and reports
- Explore development of Transport Management System (TMS) and dashboards.
- Good commercial understanding & taxation awareness including GST and E-Way Bills rules.
- Ability to manage teams consisting of Managers / Sr. Managers
Contact Person : Mr. Priyank Deshmukh
Contact Email Id : email@example.com
Contact Number : 022 4025000