Job Description :
- To create robust system to develop vendors to deliver right quality, right price & capacity analysis to ensure deliveries on time.
- The annual cost optimization goal frame the strategy for achieving the same and guide/enable team members to implement.
- To supervise the zero-based costing of products and periodic audit of the BOM w.r.t the consumption and the latest RM pricing norms.
- To collaborate with SCM-CP team to leverage their expertise and share own knowledge on cost management.
- To create centralized procurement, Sub-vendor & RM management, tooling and SOP formation.
- To closely work with Design & Development team to bring out new products, carry out benchmarking activities and ensure competitiveness of BEL products.
- To work out special commercials for prestigious projects and tenders and participate in contract reviews.
- To play a key role in developing and implementing purchase policies for supply chain management.
- To play a key role in vendor rationalization and SKU rationalization processes in conjunction with other functions.
- To work with R&D wing (ABSQ) and ensure deployment of their projects as per TOC guidelines.
- To drive Value Engg. / Value Analysis (VAVE) projects along with other functions.
- To effectively drive change management projects.
- To take initiatives to continuously improve processes in innovative and tech-oriented ways.
- To initiate and drive digitalization projects in SCM.
- To play active role in strategic, tactical and operational supply chain management leading to optimization of the inventory levels at RM and FG stages.
- To support supply management team to improve OTIF by conducting S&OP meeting and Issue Log meetings.
Contact Person : Mr. Priyank Deshmukh
Contact Email Id : email@example.com
Contact Number : 022 4025000