1. To generate new Business
2. To increase organic growth of existing businesses
3. Experience in handling & maintaining sales software in the past
4. Achieving monthly targets
5. Being part of the Client meetings with the teams to assist in closing the deals
6. Working on proposals
7. Preparing Monthly MIS
8. Collation on weekly reports of the sales funnel
9. Gather inputs from existing accounts for possible BD opportunities
10. Discuss identified opportunities for technical & commercial viability
11. Draft BD proposals and submit for review/ approval to supervisor and senior management
12. Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customer organizations
13. Attend forums/ conferences/ meetings to build relationships with industry peers and gather market information.
14. Lead a team through expertise in most or all areas within Business Development.
15. Tactical role which provides a marked contribution to defining the direction of new products, processes, standards or operational plans based upon business strategy, with a significant midterm impact on business unit overall results.
16. May lead important projects that require providing experienced project team members with instruction, guidance and advice in all aspects of the project to ensure delivery of quality outcomes
BD (preferred – food services)