Job Description :
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule. Full accountability for brand and delivery of all programs related to it.
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision. Search, analyze and understand the competitors marketing and sales strategy.
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users.
- Incorporating feedback and input from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach.
- Assess Market potential and dynamics. Find and suggest new business avenues, segments, products to the Marketing manager. Develop and implement Strategy and business development ideas including new product launches, in coordination with the Marketing manager.
- Evaluating and controlling the marketing contribution for the division: Improve Market Share, New Brand Building so as to grow the therapy area, Achievement of Sales and profitability targets of the division, Improve Specialty Coverage and People Development and Team Building. Collect and analyze feedback from customers and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products.
- Lead product executives and coordinate cross-functional teams.
- Brand management to strengthen portfolio, reviewing existing Portfolio, Consolidating existing Brand portfolio, Create a strategy for distinct positioning and communication of the division.
- Ensure successful implementation and ensure timely and vigorous monitoring of the campaign launched for the product. Calculate the ROI and success of the campaign.
- Develop Visual aid, leave behind literature, brand reminders and ensure timely dispatch in co-ordination with dispatch team.
- Engage in the in-house and on-field training. Regular monitoring of the Field force sales performance, in clinic effectiveness, implementation of strategy in coordination with the Marketing manager.
- Participate in the Cycle review meetings.
- Assist in building the Companys image in the market through various social media portals in coordination with the Social Media team.
- Field work for a minimum of 6 days/month.
- In coordination with the field force, Marketing manager, SBU Head and GM-Sales ensure implementation of strategy in the CRMs, CMEs, RTMs, and doctor seminars. Ensure timely returns of the same.
- Yearly calendarisation of National events like Pedicons, Fogsi, etc. relevant to the Company at the beginning of each Calendar year and ensure participation and ROI generation from the same.
Contact Person : Mr. Priyank Deshmukh
Contact Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number : 022 4025000