- Ensure Conference facility is managed with adequate amount of seating arrangement, upkeep and maintenance of the furniture, proactive checking of conference equipments, tie up with caterers, availability of tea/snacks, managing the conference hall booking calendar, etc.
- Manage the Directors Residence properties, liaise with society, MTNL, BSES, Utility Service Providers, LIC, BMC, Manage company Inventories and its timely updation, Repairs and Maintenance of office and residence building etc.
- Exposure in handling TMCs, handling transport (Ola/Uber etc.), hotel accommodation, guest house management.
- Implement system to track movement of material in/out of premises, maintain and check register of incoming and outgoing incumbents.
- Ensure all AMCs are in place and are renewed well before expiry dates
- Liaison with all the government related agencies whenever required e.g., RTO / Passport, Shops & Establishment, BMC and other local government offices etc
- Manage Admin petty cash Company owned vehicle, insurance timely renewal, and appointment of drivers, vehicle service and updating its tracker.
- Set Facilities standard in consultation with location seniors and ensure that the standards are not compromised by anybody in any manner.
- Manage the assigned renovation or interior decoration work. Co-ordinate with contractor, architects and team on the ground to ensure timely completion of project.
- Support in either buying or disposing decision of any of the company assets.
Contact Person : Nisha
Contact Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number : 022-40252107, 810461